I wonder, what are we listening for?
Is it the calling of our name in the middle of a crowd? The sweet pleasure of being seen amidst the others.
Or is it the echoes of the earth? Reminding us that we are part of a time that stretches way beyond what we can see.
Perhaps it’s the song of the trees as they dance in the wind. With a rooted abandonment that we’d love to feel too.
Or maybe we’re listening for silence. The quiet space where we come face to face with our deepest fears and our greatest joys and know that love wins.
Yes, maybe that’s what we’re listening for. That underneath, and over, and around all we are, there is love.
Not always how we expect love to look, but listen, because love’s voice is always there.
Intentional movement, sometimes accompanied by poetry, yet always listening.
- Monday: Thoughts on emerging
- Tuesday: The challenge of navigating uncharted territory
- Wednesday: Choosing how we walk and talk
- Thursday: You are not lost – you are here
- Friday: Far from the madding crowd