Can you recall what it’s like to wake up without being jolted out of your slumber by your alarm/kids/dog/other? (take your pick)
In that emerging moment of the slow reveal, which you’re in no hurry to cut short. Or the delicious dawning of fresh hope for new possibilities.
What do you do with these momentary invitations to life as you respond to the needs of today?
Because I realise that it’s possible to sleepwalk through our lives, especially at this time, putting off being awake until another day, when there’s time/resources/space/support/permission (take your pick) to step forward and dance in the liminal space.
Which is another way of saying be awake and play.
I am ready to learn.
- Monday: How we approach thresholds is in our gift
- Tuesday: Musing on the nature of flow
- Wednesday: Being present, encountering the eternal now
- Thursday: Dancing in the liminal space
- Friday: Entering in with our whole being