We are here now for such a time as this.
Not of our choosing, but our calling.
For each of us, our ‘once upon a time’ has led to today.
Don’t settle for a pale copy of reality –
scratching your life on tracing paper
instead of splashing your own colours
upon the expectant canvas of the world.
Don’t settle for a blurred vision of existence –+ Gideon Heugh, from Rumours of Light, 2021
hyperventilating among the tangle of your busyness
instead of slowly, deeply inhaling
the limitless miracle of now.
So borrowing more words, this time from David Whyte, let’s Start Close In.
Knowing, connecting and conversing.
- Monday: Perhaps we’re more like mycelium
- Tuesday: What do we do when we ‘know’?
- Wednesday: Songs without words
- Thursday: Why regenerative conversations?
- Friday: The extraordinary privilege of conversation